Pages

Monday, January 18, 2021

2.6 The Game Clock






It's karaoke night. Glycerine smiles and claps for her sister's performance, but is clearly suffering.

 


 Some romance.



Some laundry.




Fireflies, horses and bars.




This was my last pic of Andy the horse. Now that he has maxed out his racing and jumping skills, Tilde sells him for a nice profit.

 


 Socks is as large as his parents, now. He'll probably be rehomed soon.

 

 


Glee saves yet another child from the haircut his parents gave him.



 I don't know where you got the squirrel, Myles, but you are not keeping it.



Truck trucks trucks trucks, trucks & beer, trucks & bars.

Nice clean trucks

that never see a day's work

just a status symbol.



Last pic of Coffee before she died.

 


Such a shame things must change.





Gnomes and work and play.



A fight breaks out just outside the salon.





Lysander Lack?!

Behave, dude.




I don't think this blog has enough pictures of horses yet.


 Week 13, according to the game clock. The Quill family finally purchases a computer.

 



"Do you make much money doing this?" 

Locke, Myles's brother, just lost his job and is looking for a new direction in life.

Unfortunately he is not fated to find one tonight.

Myles makes so little money as a bartender, his "career" is more ceremonial than useful to his household.





Just some pictures.



Jym and Tilde take care of a burglar.




Jym bakes a cake for Spencer's birthday. 


Spencer ages up to child.



Her favorite music is geek rock.



Like her parents, she is a creative sim.




Sometimes she sneaks into their room to play on her mom's keyboard.



All four household adults age up and have simultaneous mid-life crises. 

Yes, crises is the plural of crisis. This language is infuriating.



Anyway, Myles and Tilly both wanted new haircuts.

As well as new trucks.

 

The shoes clash with the outfit.

The outfit clashes with everything.


A day at the park.


Myles hoped Spencer would meet some kids here and make friends, but no kids show up.



Glycerine critiques the monkey bars.

"These seem decorative. Non-functional."

They are but you don't have to be a B about it, Glee.



Falcon Bird with the cowboy hat and the drums.




Tilde spills her woes to Mike Midden, a bartender at Irena's Irish Pub.

Mike's faded grayish striped tank top and leopard print boxers say he just does not give a f***, and that's really inspiring.



Tilde rolls a mid life crisis wish to kiss Mike, so after his shift ends she asks him to grab a drink with her at Barney's. Even though she's already spent most of the night drinking.



Random wild horse does not approve.



After enough drinks to float this ship, Tilde and Mike hit the dance floor.



Myles remembers Mike from high school. He is very surprised to see him wandering around the living room in the early morning hours, and even more surprised to learn Mike just came from Tilde's bed.

"She said she digs that I don't give a f*** but also said I should talk to her sister about a makeover? Mixed messages much? What do you think man? I don't want to blow it with this chick."

Myles nods thoughtfully. "I think you should let my wife style you."




So, Mike gets a makeover, and his second date with Tilde is at this crappy bowling alley.




_________________________________________________
Etc.: Blogger is now double spacing everything. I find myself elderly and in need of technical assistance. Please leave a comment if you know how to turn off the double spacing. Yes I know I can edit the HTML directly but JEEZ WHAT A PAIN.

4 comments:

  1. Post makeover Mike looks good.

    For the double spacing, up where all the writing options are, next to tT says paragraph, just click there and change to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That did the trick when I started on a fresh page.

      Delete
  2. I like how Mike apparently takes bowling more seriously than... anything else. That stern focus in his eyes, the intensity... lol

    Also I'm jealous you have so many fancy Easter eggs, my games been resetting any sim who finds them for the last ever and I've never seen more than two styles.

    And why can't Miles have the squirrelle? Mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still missing the 5th egg. There are 5, right? Blue, red, purple, bunny and llama.

      Delete