Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2020

2.3 Next Level Stuff




Just bedroom stuff.




Coffee & Toffee are very old dogs.



 Toffee is the first to pass away. She is mourned by her sibling and daughter.



Jym's leg catches fire one evening. He seems unimpressed.




Myles tries to earn some points in his favor by helping out here, but Jym doesn't seem particularly grateful. Come to think of it Myles isn't even sure if Jym has ever said more than five words to him.

Jym takes after his mother, in some ways.



Pants!










Glycerine expected to see a lot of weird shit as a fashion designer, but this wasn't what she had in mind.

"It's the dead of winter. You NEED a shirt."

"I just think I would make more of an impression at the party without one..." Jay Bird whines.

"No doubt," Glycerine admits. "Still, swimwear is inappropriate for a Snowflake Day party."




Too many clients seem to just call her to their houses to flirt with her.



Tilde scrunches up her nose. "That is SO gross, Glee. Now I'm worried for your safety."

Glycerine noms on her peanut butter banana sandwich breakfast without any concern at all. "No need to worry. My boss knows where I'm going every time I take an assignment. It would be really hard for a client to inconspicuously murder me."

"Could you please just take self defense lessons or something? There's a little dojo next to the gym."

"Where would I get the time for that?"

"I don't know. Spend less time in your room drawing pants?"

"How... about... no?"



Today Glycerine's client is the elderly Kalliope Ellada-Grubb.

"New athletic wear?"

"New everything," Kalliope sighs.



Glycerine does a good job, but Kalliope's husband Jacoby just passed away yesterday, so she's deep in mourning and cannot be pleased.

Glycerine makes a mental note to send her condolences to Alejandro.



Meanwhile, checking in on Jym. I sent him to a house party.




I didn't know it was this kind of party.




Tilde and Grim have won many racing, jumping and cross-country competitions by this point, but Tilde still barely turns a profit. Now that she's made a name for herself, though, she can look into training other horses and selling them. So that's how Andy (the white horse) joins the household.





I catch Jym standing around in the solarium, looking all melancholy, probably contemplating all the gay cowboy jokes he hears on a daily basis or something.



Once spring arrives, Myles and Glycerine get married.







They should have chosen a time of day more conducive to taking pictures.




 Jym embarrasses himself flirting with the already happily married Jay Bird.





Now that their union is official, maybe Myles and Glycerine can start trying to provide this legacy with an heir? It doesn't seem like Jym or Tilde are interested in the job.






Tilde adds flaming hoops to her training sessions with Grim. Some real next level stuff.





Maybe it was not such a good idea.




"Yarr, he's got fleas. Have fun dealing with that," Cinnamon snarks.



Then she strolls right off, leaving Jym to deal with a flea-infested Poppyseed.



Growing season is here again, so Jym is spending a lot more time at his mother's place, chipping in on all the little things that need to be done.



She still makes him sit at the kiddie table when he eats.

Sigh.

Why does he even bother, he wonders?




__________________________________
Etc.: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment